We invite you to become part of a growing national movement to eat locally and support your farmer. Our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program is a year round service providing delicious fresh produce boxes. The program is both flexible and unique, designed to make eating fun, exciting and naturally nutritious.
OUR CSA is:
- designed to save you time:
- Our varied produce selection and sizing takes the chore out of planning, shopping and we deliver to you at no extra cost.
- flexible and easy to maintain:
- We offer substitutions for items that you don’t want or have plenty left over from a previous delivery.
- We allow you to auto-pay, pay-as-you-go, or pay in advance–whatever works best for your budget and lifestyle!
- educational and sustainable:
- Recipe ideas, tips and notes from the farm.
- support local businesses is both economically and environmental sustainable.
- learn to cook with vegetables you wouldn’t have otherwise.
- sized to suit your household. Check out our sizings.
- great for supplementing your home garden or farmers market off-season.
- delivered to a convenient location near you! Check out our drop off locations.
- ready for you to sign-up TODAY.
- a great way to restore a balanced, healthy, joyful lifestyle.
- a great way to support your local food shed and promote food independence!
- Ready to start receiving a weekly or bi-weekly order? Great! You can sign-up on-line by clicking HERE