You can read about our site and delivery precautions we are taking with the outbreak of CO-VID 19 here.
Our Community Supported Agriculture program is more than just a box of produce. We custom select produce items within our regional food shed (including supporting small organic farms in our local region). Seasonality is so important to us that we rarely need to go out of the 150 mile radius of our region to fill the boxes. Freshness is key and we go direct to farms, by-passing the middle man for good reason. We also grow produce ourselves (and have done so for almost 30 years) ensuring that we stay connected with our roots. Our latest evolution as a catering company with a beautiful modern kitchen and dining room is fueled by the food coming through our distribution network. We are passionate about food and excited to create delicious and inspiring dishes everyday.
- intended to delight your taste buds:
- Seasonal organic produce from a wide range of producers will give you access to a year round culinary experience.
- Nutrient dense food source
- comprehensive, and convenient:
- Our standard subscription boxes (4 sizes offered) are delivered to distribution points throughout Amador, Calaveras and Tuolumne counties (including Bear Valley). Drop points
- Access our comprehensive web store of essential items: extra produce, cheeses, meats, nuts, grains and other items.
- Sign up for a “personal shopper” for a $5 fee when you place an order through our web store (no subscription necessary)
- We always prefer check, but do have save and secure billing: auto-pay, credit cards, electronic checks and paypal are all accepted.
- You’ll receive two emails in between deliveries: link to web store and current offerings, box content for your next delivery with recipes and suggestions.
- No membership dues, one time purchases
- offering home deliveries (must be on route and approved by management)
- an easy to use on-line platform through Farmigo. Sign-up TODAY.
Please check out our other web pages for more information and if you have questions you can always email: email@example.com or phone 209/728-9112