Do you love to cook, want to eat healthy, local and seasonal? Are you intrigued by unusual vegetables and eager to try new things? Are you open to a new way of shopping and eating? Are you excited to get out of a cooking rut and want to experiment with new recipes and ideas? If your answer is in the affirmative then our program may just be what you are looking for.
Become part of a growing national movement to eat locally and support your hard working farmers. Our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program is a year round service providing delicious fresh seasonal produce boxes. Our unique program offers flexibility, it’s designed to make eating fun, exciting and it’s naturally nutritious for you and your family.
- designed to save you time:
- Our varied produce selection and sizing takes the chore out of planning, shopping and we deliver to you at no extra cost.
- flexible and easy to maintain:
- We offer substitutions for items that you don’t want or have plenty left over from a previous delivery.
- We allow you to auto-pay, pay-as-you-go, or pay in advance–whatever works best for your budget and lifestyle!
- Recipe ideas, tips and notes from the farm.
- learn to cook with vegetables you wouldn’t have otherwise.
- sized to suit your household. Check out our sizings.
- great for supplementing your home garden or farmers market off-season.
- delivered to a convenient location near you! Check out our drop off locations.
- ready for you to sign-up TODAY.
- a great way to restore a balanced, healthy, joyful lifestyle.
- a great way to support your local food shed and promote food independence!
- Ready to start receiving a bi-weekly (every other week) order? Great! You can sign-up on-line by clicking HERE