- 2 bunches of rainbow carrots, peeled and wash, patted dry
- olive oil, for drizzling
- honey, for drizzling (local and organic preferably)
- freshly ground pink himalayan salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
- place carrots on parchment lined baking sheet (if any of the carrots are super thick, slice in half the long way). Drizzle with olive oil, honey and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Roast at 400F degrees for about 30 minutes, tossing after the 1st 15 minutes. Simple and delicious!