This recipe features our armenian cucumbers. These jewels are more closely related to melons. Their flesh is super crispy and the seed cavity is almost non existent. A great find from Noshtopia.
- 1 cup peeled and sliced armenian cucumber
- 1 cup cut heirloom tomatoes
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Fresh dill to taste
- 1/2 cup of your favorite vinaigrette
- A sprinkle of hemp seeds for topping (optional)
Put all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour in the vinaigrette and toss the dressing into the vegetables with your hands until all is covered with dressing.