This recipe features our armenian cucumbers. These jewels are more closely related to melons. Their flesh is super crispy and the seed cavity is almost non existent. A great find from Noshtopia.
- 1 cup peeled and sliced armenian cucumber
- 1 cup cut heirloom tomatoes
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Fresh dill to taste
- 1/2 cup of your favorite vinaigrette
- A sprinkle of hemp seeds for topping (optional)
Put all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour in the vinaigrette and toss the dressing into the vegetables with your hands until all is covered with dressing.
This recipe is all about your personal taste. Nothing in this recipe is exact; so lay on the flavor where you love it most. I love foods that satisfy my love for sweet, nutty, creamy and pungent but I most of all love this wrap for its freshness and unique complexity. Packed with flavor, this raw wrap could turn a person vegan.
- Handful of sundried tomatoes
- Avocado, sliced
- Dash of fresh dill
- Golden raisins
- Sprinkle of pine nuts
- A handful of green onion
- Drizzle of olive oil
- A pinch of himalayan salt
Prepare 1-2 wraps per person depending on the size of the wrap
- Start by rehydrating/softening the sundried tomatoes and slice to 1/2″ x 2″ pieces (leave in warm water for 1 minute)
- Remove the tough inner stems from the chard and criss-cross the “wings” created through that process to ensure full coverage when you roll up the wrap.
- Place 2-3 avocado slices and softened tomato into each leaf
- Drizzle oil over avocado and tomato
- Sprinkle on raisins, green onion, dill, and pine nuts. Finish with a slight bit of himalayan salt.
- Roll as tightly as possible. Secure with toothpicks if needed and enjoy!