This recipe is all about your personal taste. Nothing in this recipe is exact; so lay on the flavor where you love it most. I love foods that satisfy my love for sweet, nutty, creamy and pungent but I most of all love this wrap for its freshness and unique complexity. Packed with flavor, this raw wrap could turn a person vegan.
- Handful of sundried tomatoes
- Avocado, sliced
- Dash of fresh dill
- Golden raisins
- Sprinkle of pine nuts
- A handful of green onion
- Drizzle of olive oil
- A pinch of himalayan salt
Prepare 1-2 wraps per person depending on the size of the wrap
- Start by rehydrating/softening the sundried tomatoes and slice to 1/2″ x 2″ pieces (leave in warm water for 1 minute)
- Remove the tough inner stems from the chard and criss-cross the “wings” created through that process to ensure full coverage when you roll up the wrap.
- Place 2-3 avocado slices and softened tomato into each leaf
- Drizzle oil over avocado and tomato
- Sprinkle on raisins, green onion, dill, and pine nuts. Finish with a slight bit of himalayan salt.
- Roll as tightly as possible. Secure with toothpicks if needed and enjoy!